It’s that time of year again. The days are shorter, the air is brisk, and there is snow and ice on the ground. What better way to cheer up a community than to light it up?
Your Owner’s Association is looking to see who can light up the community and bring cheer and joy to everyone.
To enter the holiday lights contest, please register your home by emailing email@example.com and include your home address, full name, email, and phone number.
The registration cut-off is December 12th, and judging will occur between December 13th-15th starting at 6 PM. Be sure to have your lights on from 6-9PM for the judges to view.
Winners will be announced on Facebook the following week, and prizes of gift cards and lawn signs will be awarded once tallies are counted. Community ambassadors will be in touch in the days after the competition to place lawn signs and give gift cars to the winners.
There will be three winners of this competition. Our judges will be looking for:
- The best presentation of lights
- The best spirit shown
- The best comical appearance
We wish everyone good luck and are excited to see how our community can bring light and joy to everyone!
Thank you to all residents in submitting your pumpkins in the Greatest Pumpkin Contest. Your participation made this event a success!
We would like to extend our congratulations to Kyrie and Kaia for being the winners of the Greatest Pumpkin Contest this year!
Until next year! Don’t forget to stay warm.
Spooky Season is upon us, and we are looking for the “great pumpkin”! Pick up a forever pumpkin at one of the showhomes on Ambleside Park NW, take it home, put your artistic flair to work, and then submit a picture of your masterpiece to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, November 1, 2022. We will be awarding prizes to the top 3 entries, but win, lose or draw all entries will be featured on the website and Facebook page! We can’t wait to see all the great entries!
We would like to thank you for entering our Egg Decorating Contest. Your participation is appreciated!
Your Ambleton Owners Association
We have an EGG-citing contest for you!
- Find yourself a boiled egg or same-sized facsimile.
- Decorate it in crazy colours – unleash your crafty side and use your imagination!
- Take a picture of your creation – Only one photo entry per household please. You must be a resident of Ambleton to qualify. You can have as many eggs as you like in the photo!
- Attach the photo to an email and send it to email@example.com before noon on Friday, April 8th. Don’t forget to include your name, address, and phone number!
- The Top 3 winners will be notified the following week – prizes are Toys R Us gift cards!
If you require AOA website Member Login credentials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!